Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!

I warmly WELCOME to my blog......
Have some FUN!!!!!!!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Something about me..........

Iam Vinoth.Iam sitting for A/L on 2012 which is a difficult task in life.Iam waiting for the day to finish A/L.I hope after A/L life will be fantastic.After A/L iam planning to go abroad for my higher studies.


I don't think there is much about me.Iam a silent boy.I don't talk much with my parents or relatives too but i talk little more with friends than parents.The real thing think is I wont stop talking if I started to talk with some persons.I like to help others.


I like to watch films during my leisure time.I play computer games olso.During holidays i like visiting countries.I like travelling alot.I have already visited many counties.In that i like Singapore very much because of it's neatness.My favourite colour is black&white combination.I ike eating pizza,mainly devilled chicken.My favourite drink is Faluda.I like playing foot ball.one thing I want always with me is my N95.It makes me happy when iam sad.
That's all about me.
I like being happy always and making others happy.
It is my advice to every one to do good and be good and make others happy and proud of you.Sooooooooooo Rock out the World.....................................................

4 comments:

  1. Do you know this computer game called Plants vs Zombies? I am SO addicted to it! I can't stop playing it, and even though I've already finished it 6 months ago, I've played it over and over again.
    Have you heard of this quote: "Still waters run deep"? Check it out - I think it describes the type of person that you are!

    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a lucky guy..to come up in life you need people skill a lot..i was a silent guy too..but i had become a different character now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. To teacher Karina:
    No mam i never heard of that game.You are playing it after finishing also.Is it that much intereting??But dnt get addicted more.

    No mam,I didnt heard that quote.what is the meaning of it mam??Is it describes me??I will try to find out.Thank you for the information mam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To suranga:
    Thank you Suranga brother.Why are you saying that iam lucky?? May be you are correct because i got one thing which i never expected.
    ya people skill is important but i was unable to be like that.

    ReplyDelete